(1) what is your major?
My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in〃Marketing〃.
(2) Which university are you attending?
I am attending×××University.
(3) What course did you like best?
Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it’s very useful for my present work.
(4) Do you feel that you have received a good general training?
Yes.I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
(5) What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition,I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
(6) What’s you major weak point?
I haven’t been involved in international business,so I don’t have any experience,but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
(7) What kind of personality do you think you have?
I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something,I don’t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
(8) What is the most important thing for you to be happy?
Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit,and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
(9) Are you more of a leader or a follower?
I don’t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody,and get the job done by working together.
(10) Are you available for travel?
Yes,I like traveling. I am young and unmarried. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently.
(11) What salary do you expect?
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
(12) Do you work well under pressure?
Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can,I Can.
(13) Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
No,nothing in particular.
What is your greatest strength?
I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I’d planned. I’ve set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor’s thesis.
What is your greatest weakness?
I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done.