1) There are other techniques that might help you with you studying.
2) There is more entertainment in a good book than is a month of typical TV programming.
3) Most curious of all， there was no quality control whatever.
4) There were no breaks in the day to relieve the boring work.
5) In the past 50 years there has been a great increase in the amount of research being done on the brain.
6) There are so many of thee paths and so many metal particles that it is impossible to land a flying saucer without is being smashed by one.
7) There is much that we can learn from him today.
8) There are two sides to every question. If you take one side with decision and act on it with effect， those who take the other side will of course resent your actions.
9) There is no sense(道理)in leaving important decisions to inexperienced people.
10) There is little sense in treating the child so severely. After all he is too young to know that he was doing wrong.
1) This is not necessarily the case， however.
2) We want to keep up with the times.
3) Good intentions alone are not enough.
4) It was indeed the case.
5) But modern research has found that this is not so.
6) But it is now thought that this in not so.
7) What does this mean as far as our flying saucer program is concerned?
8) As for as I am concerned， some days are lucky while others seem marked by bad fortune.
9) And that last ounce is what really counts.
10) What is the point of being rich? (富有的意义何在呢?)
11) What other power matters? [其他的权力有什么重要的(要紧的)呢?
12) Yet there are advantages to underground life.
1) What makes it rather disturbing (令人烦恼) was the arbitrary circumstances both of my arrest and my subsequent fate in court.
2) But what was most shocking at the time was the thins my release from the charge so clearly depended on .
3) What I remember then is not her failure， but her courage， the courage to go ahead.