1. I don't quite get it, but I think you are really terrific.
2. I don't know what you said, but it seems you are great.
英文：She was deeply moved but still rejected him.
英文：The news is so exhilarating that everyone is celebrating and spreading it to the rest of the world.
Example: Here is the news for celebration: Binhe Road is completely jammed up.
1. Life is so hard that some lies are better not to be exposed.
2. Life is so hard. Don't hurt me with the truth.
英文：While the other people are having a good time taking and frolicking, I fell myself an unwelcome outsider.
Example: She didn't invite me. I hear that all those she invited are rich, pretty and posh. If I go uninvited, wouldn't I feel unwelcome?
英文：Too tired to love.
Example: I'm very tired. I don't think I can love again.
英文：Leave a message/comment before it becomes a top/hot tweet.
1. When you think it over, you will feel horrible.
2. When you think it over, it is horrible.
1.Men would stop talking and women would shed tears when they see this.
2.This term is used in various contexts to express feelings of sympathy, sadness, surprise or awkwardness.
I went shopping yesterday. When I wanted to buy a dress, the shop assistant looked me up and down, then said: "Sorry, we don't have your size in the shop."
My sympathy goes out to you.
英文：He becomes a gay (lesbian) after such a long time without dating.