1. Obviously, we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others.
2. To sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus
3. Thus, it can be concluded that …, Therefore, we can find that
4. Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.
5. Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken.
6. Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken.
7. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….
8. Taking into account all the factors, we may safely come to the conclusion that….
10. Judging from all the evidence offered, we may safely arrive at/reach the conclusion that…
11. From what is mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that…
12. From/Through/According to what has been discussed above, we can come to/reach/arrive at/draw the conclusion that….
13. It is believed that….
14. There is some truth in both arguments, but I think the disadvantages of… outweigh its advantages.
15. I take/hold a negative/positive view of….
16. There is no quick answer to the question of…, but … might be helpful.
17. It´s suggested that great efforts be made to….
18. There is still a long way to go towards solving the problem. We hope that efforts should be made to….
19. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of… will surely lead to the end of….
20. It is necessary that effective/proper/quick actions/steps/measures be taken to….